What are your operating hours?
– St. Matthew’s Publishing Corporation’s operating hours are from 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
What kind of books do you sell and for what school levels or ages?
– We sell textbooks with subjects ranging from Math, Science, English, Filipino, Values, etc. for Preschool to Grade 6. We also have children’s books by Kahel Press, our children’s book imprint. Kahel Press publishes picture books, guide books, and biographies for young readers.
Do you have a physical store or office I can visit so I can browse and purchase your books?
– We have an office in Quezon City. However, because of the pandemic, we are not able to accommodate visitors at our office at the moment. You may also visit our website for sample copies of our books.
What are the methods of payment available?
– We accept payment through the following channels
1. Bank Transfer
BPI – St. Matthew’s Publishing Corporation – 4443032253
BPI Family Savings Bank – St. Matthew’s Publishing Corporation – 5791044067
Metrobank – St. Matthew’s Publishing Corporation – 3477347556625
2. GCash – Raymund Catabijan – 09171661547
How much is the shipping cost if I buy books through your website?
– Pick-up from office – Free (Books may only be picked up after your order has been confirmed. Order confirmation and instructions for pick-up will be sent to you via email or text.)
– Ship within Metro Manila – Php 150.00
– Ship outside of Metro Manila – Php 200.00
– Ship outside of the Philippines – FedEx rates
What is the Warranty or Refund Policy?
– All products are under the manufacturer’s warranty. Any books found to have defects will be replaced free of charge including the shipping fee. For refund requests, kindly communicate the reason for the refund for our evaluation and consideration. Upon approval, you will be credited the refund amount through bank transfers or the replacement will be shipped accordingly.
How can I purchase class-sized orders of books for my school or tutorial center?
– Class-sized orders by schools are managed by our Instructional Materials Coordinators (IMCs). If you would like to order books for your school or tutorial center, please email us the name of your contact person and their contact details, the name of the school, and the complete address of the school. Email us at email@example.com. The IMC assigned to your area will get in touch with you.
How can I purchase books for personal use (outside of classroom use)?
– You can purchase Saint Matthew’s Books via our E-Commerce Platforms Lazada and Shopee.
I live outside of the Philippines. How can I purchase your books?
– Send us the list of titles and quantities via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ship out orders outside of the Philippines via FedEx. Shipping fees depend on the rates provided by FedEx. Full payment is required prior to shipment.
Why can’t I purchase a textbook published by your company from your website?
– Our textbooks are distributed through our school partners for class-sized orders. They are not available for individual purchases from our office, our website, and our e-commerce platforms. Please contact the school of your child to purchase these books.
I want to publish my children’s book with you. How can I submit my manuscript for your review?
– At the moment, we are not accepting new manuscript proposals for children’s books. We are also currently not screening authors for textbooks.
I have a manuscript and I want your company to print the books. Can I request for a quote to print copies of my book?
– Our company is a publishing house that outsources printing services. we do not print our own books. We also do not provide printing services.
I have a question or service request that isn’t found on this FAQ page. How can I contact you?
– You can contact us here:
Phone Number: (+63 2) 8426 5611 | 8426 1274
Email Address: email@example.com